Ok, it's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep! I knew this would happen when I woke up at 10:55am this morning. But in all fairness to my body, I had been sick the day before.
So here we are at 1:30am starting a blog. I guess this has been my year to start embracing newer media and technology. First I give in and upgrade my cell phone to a QWERTY phone and get unlimited text messaging. This from the woman who said for years, "phones are for calling people." Then I joined Facebook a month ago. And now, a blog. Yes, a blog!
So people can read my ramblings about my ordinary life!
Well maybe now, I'll try to go to sleep. Too much to do tomorrow. Packing to go out of town. Plus I have a website that I really need to get planned out for my friend.
And yes, thank you Lord that these people saw fit to put a spell check on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment